Claire joined Merit Wealth Advisors in 2017 and has over 10 years of experience in the financial services industry. She began her career working in credit card services and through the years has migrated to the investments environment. Claire is passionate about advocating for clients and their best interests and has been involved with the compliance side of the financial industry for the past 8 years. She enjoys being able to maximize efficiency while providing customers with the highest degree of service. Claire is responsible for the marketing organization and management of digital content and client servicing. She is in charge of coordinating client events, maintaining relationships with vendors and sponsors and promoting the business.
In her free time she enjoys spending time with her 2 kids, traveling and consuming baked goods (macarons are her favorite).
Areas of Experience
- Executing Marketing Strategies and Plans
- Delivering Digital and Social Media Content
- Monitoring the Operational Activities of the Business to Comply with Rules & Regulations
- New Client Onboarding and Account Coordination
Education and Licensing
- Associate's of Art, Seminole State College
- Florida 2-15 Life, Health, and Variable Annuity License