What you receive after your complimentary financial review when you join us:
- Ongoing financial planning* with regular updates, which includes retirement income planning, child education planning, estate issues and much more (**see below) from a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional. We'll meet as often as you desire and address your questions or concerns on every meeting.
- A Comprehensive Financial Plan, updated and adjusted on an ongoing basis.
- Currently, new Personal Clients will be managed by Jeff Ackler, CFP®, Wealth Management Advisor with Merit Financial Advisors.
- WealthVision access and personal assistance from us so we may plan and strategize. You see and manage your entire financial picture and net worth all in one secure place. Manage finances, store documents, and take control of your financial future.
- Coordination with your Estate Planning Attorney and Tax Advisor, whenever needed.
- Tax optimization - We'll focus on the bottom line and impact of taxes throughout our relationship.
- Dedicated communication via phone, email and app from your advisor and team to answer your questions and keeping you very well informed of market conditions and the strategies we have implemented for your investments.
- We select professional strategic and tactical managers to invest your assets in the most appropriate way based on an initial and ongoing analysis of your situation. Depending on your needs and preferences we may select strategies which use managed mutual funds, ETF's and/or individual stocks and bonds or alternative strategies. You pay only a flat annual fee based on assets under management, some transaction charges may apply.
**Other areas we may explore include:
- A review and recommendations surrounding your charitable giving, handling it in the most tax-efficient manner and discussing what level of control you desire.
- A review of your insurance contracts, life, disability, long term care and liability, looking at adequacy of coverage, appropriateness of the policies, and cost effectiveness.
- Titling of your accounts, incorrect titling can be costly.
- Trust services*, we'll see if you need more advanced trust planning.
- Planning for incapacity, determining who the Power of Attorney is or should be, if they know where the documents are, who the incapacitated person is comfortable with, and when they would step in and act on your behalf.
- A review of your beneficiary designations, things may have changed regarding your personal situation since you established the accounts and designated the beneficiaries.
- Discussion surrounding your executive compensation, you may have stock options or other benefits in need of review.
- Discussing executor and trustee selection, to make sure your wishes are adhered to after death.
- Planning for the distribution of your estate, maximizing after tax benefits for your heirs and beneficiaries.
OUR GOAL is to know you, your family and your finances better than anyone else.
*Financial planning offered through Merit Financial Group, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor. LPL Financial Representatives offer access to Trust Services through The Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial. Merit Financial Group, LLC and LPL Financial do not provide legal advice or services. Please consult your legal advisor regarding your specific situation.